Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Burton vs. Castlewood

  1. #41
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    #4 is Jacob Caudill

    As for the fan who was escorted out for throwing the pop bottle, they got the wrong guy. I was in the middle of the student session for Burton and the cop made a mistake.

    Great game all and all...
    I didn't get there until the second half, but it was still great.
    It would have been much better(for me at least) if Burton would have won.
    Oh well....
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    Burton fans not classless?? I was at a game over in Burton 2 years ago versus Coeburn, and about three guys, at least over 30, came out onto the court after the game and were trying to fight high school students. Classless or no?? I will have to say classless, always have been, always will be.
    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Rich_Kotite's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    I remember that, the point guard for coeburn decided he was going to take the ball and throw it in middleton's face. While the kid's mom shouldnt have came out onto the court after the game, the kid from coeburn created the situation. He was suspended and rightfully so, he was forced to apologize also.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    Well, that wasn't the situation that I was talking about. And the event that you speak of, that act was not intentional, you can watch it on film and see that he got pissed off and did indeed throw the ball, but was not looking at where he threw it. He was looking down and walkin away when he slung the ball.
    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    Every school has their fans that have at times mad arses out of themselves. It happens year in and year out with every school around here. Nobody wants to admit when their schools fans do anything wrong. When I was in school I can name different things that happened with fans from every school in the LPD except Gate City because they were not in the LPD when I was in school.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member dirt34's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    When we were in school, you remember when Ms. Purdy made us quit saying Nuts and Bolts, Nuts and Bolts, we got SCREWED! I think there was a couple of other things she made us quit too. I think another one was when TJ got the ball and we would yell FAT BOY, FAT BOY. Man those were the days. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member imported_fatboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Did somebody call my name?

    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiM4luNFfGYAkTKjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsMW5yM3V oBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTA2Nl84OA--/SIG=12kf3vcea/EXP=1172629432/**http%3A//img78.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sallimo/xfl_fat_man.jpg[/img]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •